AWARDS for ORAL & POSTER communications
As every year, two committees of experts will be responsible for the evaluation of the work of young researchers. Awards will be granted for the best oral communication and the best poster presentation.
To be eligible, candidates have to meet one of the follozing requirements:
- Student in Master or PhD student
- Post-doctoral fellows: 1st or 2nd year
If you fulfill these conditions, after having completed your registration on the specific platform, you will also need to fill out the Award candidature form by clicking on the button below.
Awardees from last year
The quality and diversity of the poster and podium presentations, often by young researchers, attested to the attractiveness of the meeting and the thriving character of Nanomedicine :
- The Sanofi Prize (1 000 €) was awarded to Tao JIA for his work on “Bifucntional Nanoparticles: Pros and Cons for the definition of theranostic anticancer agents”. (Team of JL COLL, IAB, Grenoble | France)
- The SFNano prize for the best poster presentation (500 €) was awarded to Kotb SHADY for his work entitled ”Nanoparticle enhanced MRI-guided radiation therapy: Final proof of concept before phase I trial.” (Team of O. TILLEMENT, Lyon | France)
- The British Society prize for the best poster presentation (500 €) was awarded to Marianne BOUCHER for her work ”Genetically fucntionnalized magnetosomes used as MRI probes for molecular imaging of U87 tumor”. (Team of S. MERIAUX, I2BM -NeuroSpin-CEA Saclay | France)
See who won the 2014 awards: SFNano 2014 annual meeting awards
Quick Links: Invited speakers | Program | Venue | Sponsor us! | Register