Special Issue of the International Journal of Pharmaceutics
CALL FOR PAPERS – Congress Special Issue in International Journal of Pharmaceutics (Impact Factor 2015: 3.994)
Authors whose abstracts have been accepted for presentation (talk or poster) at SFNano 2016 – Paris are invited to submit a review article, full-length manuscript or a short communication, for consideration in a special issue of International Journal of Pharmaceutics devoted to the congress.
All contributions to the special issue will be fully refereed according to standards of the journal and so therefore acceptance of a paper for presentation at the Conference does not necessarily guarantee acceptance for publication in the Special Issue.
To enable us to deal with the manuscripts as fast and efficiently as possible, you are kindly invited to submit your manuscript via the journal’s online submission and reviewing system.
- Go to: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-pharmaceutics/
- Click on the “Submit Paper” (open submission: Jan 1st, 2017)
- Enter your user name and password (first time users will have to register)
- After entering the title of your manuscript, please select “SI: SFNano 2016 meeting”as the ‘Article Type’
- Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submitting your paper
Important points to note:
- The submission deadline is March 31th, 2017
- Please follow the Journal’s Guide for Authors when preparing your manuscript: https://www.elsevier.com/journals/international-journal-of-pharmaceutics/0378-5173?generatepdf=true
- In your cover letter, please:
- mention that your manuscript is intended for the Special Issue SFNano 2016;
- include the abstract reference number for your paper, so that identification is simplified.
If you experience any technical problems or have any technical questions during the submission process, please contact Elsevier’s Author Support; if you have any questions on the submission and reviewing process, please contact email@example.com.
Quick Links: Speakers | Venue | Sponsor us! | Register