Submissions (original research articles or reviews) are opened for the Special Issue SFNano 2021 of the International Journal of Pharmaceutics (IF 5.875, Elsevier) until March 31st, 2022. Contributions will undergo full review, according to the standards of the journal.
The procedure to submit is indicated below. If you anticipate a submission, you may inform us by sending your tentative title and/or abstract to email@example.com.
- Go to:http://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-pharmaceutics/
- Click on « Submit Your Paper »
- Enter your user name and password (first time users will have to register)
- Important: When reaching the “article type”, please select either:
“VSI: SFNano 2021 meeting”
“VSIX: SFNano 2021 meeting” if you wish your article to be open access*
- Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submit your paper
Looking forward to receiving your submission!
Open access articles are visible by anyone on line.
A $2,000 fee applies for the publication of such article except for some countries/institutions who have a special agreement with Elsevier.
SFNano has 3 free submissions to IJPX for the special issue “SFNano 2021 meeting”: first come, first served