CALL FOR PAPERS – Congress Special Issue in International Journal of Pharmaceutics (Impact Factor 2022: 6.51)
Authors whose abstracts have been accepted for presentation (talk or poster) at SFNano 2022 – Strasbourg are invited to submit a review article, full-length manuscript or a short communication, for consideration in a special issue of International Journal of Pharmaceutics devoted to the congress.
All contributions to the special issue will be fully refereed according to standards of the journal and so therefore acceptance of a paper for presentation at the Conference does not necessarily guarantee acceptance for publication in the Special Issue.
To enable us to deal with the manuscripts as fast and efficiently as possible, you are kindly invited to submit your manuscript via the journal’s online submission and reviewing system.
- Go to: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-pharmaceutics/
- Click on the “Submit Paper” (open submission: Dec, 15, 2022)
- Enter your user name and password (first time users will have to register)
- After entering the title of your manuscript, please select “SI: SFNano 2022 meeting”as the ‘Article Type’
- Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submitting your paper
Points to note:
- The submission deadline is April 15th, 2023
- Please follow the Journal’s Guide for Authors when preparing your manuscript: https://www.elsevier.com/journals/international-journal-of-pharmaceutics/0378-5173?generatepdf=true
- In your cover letter, please:
- mention that your manuscript is intended for the Special Issue SFNano 2022;
- include the abstract reference number for your paper, so that identification is simplified.