France Life Imaging
The French network of in-vivo imaging
The France Life Imaging – FLI – network was launched in 2012 to ensure high technological innovation in biomedical imaging and to offer an open access to the academic, clinician and industrial community to state-of-the-art in-vivo imaging technologies and integrated services. FLI’s mission is to increase the French visibility in Europe and worldwide. This infrastructure is coordinated by the CEA (French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission).
FLI more specifically aims at:
- Coordinating methodological, preclinical, translational and clinical research in in-vivo imaging at the French level,
- Developing and enhancing the service offering in in-vivo Imaging in France,
- Developing partnerships between academic laboratories, clinicians and industries,
- Reinforcing the visibility of the French imaging facilities in Europe and internationally
- Promote the training of the staff of the facilities and the students.
More information on the website !