GSO – Young scientists workshop
Nanomedecine in Cancer – February 13rd & 14th, 2017
The Cancéropôle GSO is glad to announce that the 4th edition of its scientific event devoted to young researchers will be held on 13 – 14 February 2017.
This 2-day coaching event will involve presentation and discussion on recent findings and future projects in the scope of Nanomedecine in Cancer. The format of the meeting (focused scientific research themes, less than 40 participants, full pension in a nice place) is expresly designed to foster exchanges and communications between junior and senior scientists and strengthen research networks between the Great South-West labs.
This workshop aims to allow young researchers to improve their ongoing projects and to enhance the quality of their future publications. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to present and discuss their work with keys opinion leaders in the field:
- Patrick Couvreur, Institut Galien, Paris
- Jean-Louis Viovy, Institut Curie, Paris
- François Berger, Clinatec & CHU, Grenoble
A training session on publication strategies will be provided by Sébastien Lecommandoux, associate editor at Biomacromolecules (ACS Publications).
- 10 selected young researchers (from advanced postdocs to younger leaders) will have the opportunity to present their project.
- 10 additional young researchers, affiliated to the teams of the selected candidates, will be invited to attend the workshop and benefit from such a unique experience.
Participants selection will be made upon the scientific quality of projects and candidates’ resume.
Registration is free.
Scientific scope for « Nanomedecine in Cancer »
Abstracts related (but not limited) to the following themes are particularly welcome:
- nanoparticles & molecules : nanoparticles for cancer therapy / diagnosis, nanoparticles for imaging, nanoparticles delivery from bench to clinics, nanoparticles chemistry, nanoparticles pharmacology, drug delivery, particle tracking…
- micro and nano devices : micro-devices for cancer, nano-bio-systems, nano-bio-technologies, microfluidic devices, tumor tracking, biosensors for detection and quantification, lab on chip…
Deadline to submit : January 15th, 2017