Applications are now open for the SFNano PhD award 2021 !
SFNano is launching a call for the SFNano PhD award 2021.
This award will be rewarding a young PhD holder for his/her significant contribution to the field of Nanomedicine. Any type of research is eligible (fundamental, applied or translational research).
The awardee will receive a 1,000 € reward and be given the opportunity to present his/her research work through an oral contribution at the next SFNano meeting (Angers, Dec. 6-8, 2021).
Eligible applicants must have defended their PhD between October, 1st 2020 and September, 30th 2021. Students defending after October, 1st 2021 will be eligible for the next edition.
Applicants are invited to submit a single document file (pdf) including the following documents:
- a curriculum vitae (2 pages maximum)
- a summary of their PhD work (3 pages maximum) with a particular emphasis on the implication of the candidate
- the report of the PhD referees
- the report of the PhD defense
- a list of publications, oral and poster communications, students’ supervision
- a cover letter explaining their professional ambition
- a recommendation letter from the PhD director
Applications should be sent before October 15th 2021 by email to Nathalie MIGNET (firstname.lastname@example.org), Marie-Pierre ROLS (Marie-Pierre.Rols@ipbs.fr) and Elisabeth GARANGER (email@example.com).
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. The result will be diffused on line early in-November.