Professor of University – year 2023
Job profile : Pharmaceutical Technology/ nanovectors
Section CNU : 85
Article de recrutement : art.46-1
Date de prise de poste :01/09/2023
Localisation : Grenoble
For further information, please contact:
- Professeur Eric PEYRIN: email@example.com or by phone +3188.8.131.52.04
Teaching profile :
Ø The person recruited will be responsible for the coordination of pharmaceutical technology courses at the faculty pharmacy of Grenoble Alpes University, from the 1st year (PASS/LAS) to the 6th year, in interaction with the lecturers of the different courses. The candidate recruited will also have to teach the common basic training concerning formulation, manufacturing and biopharmaceutical aspects of the drug (2nd and 3rd year) and the industry pathway (FASP1, FASP2 and FASP3) for an hourly volume of approximately 90 hours. The successful candidate will be responsible in particular for coordinating the industrial pathway and the related courses in the 4th, 5th and 6th years. The candidate will also be in charge of adapting the courses in pharmaceutical technology within the framework of the finalisation of the PASS/LAS reform and the reform of the 3rd short cycle, in particular for the industrial course.
Ø The teaching provided will include theoretical and practical teaching as part of the common basic training (FGSP2, MCPH3U09, 20 hours) as well as in the framework of the 5th year industrial pathway (FASP2, theoretical courses), including 20 hours of courses in the framework of the teaching unit MCPHXU12 “Production, distribution, valorisation of health products, quality” (unit operations) and teaching unit MCPHXU10 “regulation and health economics”, as well as 60 hours in the framework of the teaching unit “Pharmaceutical product project”.
Ø The person recruited will also be responsible for updating the “R&D drug design and formulation” course as part of the industry course in FASP1 (4th year) for a volume of approximately 20 hours, corresponding to 3 ECTS.
Ø Participation in the teaching of cross-curricular courses may also be expected.
Research profile :
Ø Strengthening of the NOVA team whose research objectives are the development and optimisation of innovative drug delivery systems and diagnostic tools for biomedical applications.
Ø The candidate will be in charge of a research axis around innovative nanovectors for targeted drug delivery and/or theranostics.
Ø He/she will be able to rely on the strengths of the NOVA team for the development of new materials and for the design of nanovectors, the performance of which could be improved by incorporating molecular recognition antennae (e.g. aptamers) for their specific addressing.
Ø He/she will also have to continue the strategy of rapprochement with the hospital.
Administrative activities :
- Involvement in administrative tasks such as taking responsibility for theoretical or practical teaching units.
- To take part in the activities of the teaching department n°1 entitled “Physicochemistry and technology of medicines”.
- Participate in pedagogical meetings and commissions of the UFR.
He/she may be asked to participate in certain missions of the university.
Information for candidates :
- The University of Grenoble Alpes recruits on the basis of skills and makes use of all talents. It encourages candidates with disabilities to apply for teaching and research positions.
- Teacher-researchers are required to reside at the place where they perform their duties (Art. 5 of Decree No. 84-431 of June 6, 1984)
- Candidature GALAXIE
- Avant le 17/03/2023 à 16h00 (heure de Paris)
- Comités de sélection : entre le 13 avril et le 23 mai 2023
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org